Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pile it on!

Have I mentioned that there is another project going on in the house? I know I have discussed the basement, which is being taped/mudded as I type, but I don't think I mentioned what is now being referred to as the "bonus room". It is a glorified crawl space over the garage, connected by a full size door to Super's room. Since we have serious storage issues here, we decided to convert this to a play room/storage area. That's currently being worked on and Joe seems confident he can knock this out in a week. Again, blind acceptance.

Of course, because this was a storage area, and the basement is currently occupado, all of the junk is now located in the nursery again. The storage shell game continues....But this is the door from the nursery into the Bonus Room.

This is inside the Bonus Room, which is actually pretty large.

Once the basement, nursery and Bonus Room are complete, that should be it for projects. Have I mentioned that there's a baby coming in 11.5 weeks? No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment