Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big Babies and Big Daddies

We are at week 32, officially. Though as previously mentioned, Super might be a bit on the large side. She continues to grow and is now around 3.75 pounds and just under 17 inches long. She will gain almost half her body weight between now and birth, which is crazy to me. I guess now is not the time to be counting calories! Over the next few weeks she will start to get her "real hair" (not this soft lanugo hair that will start to shed now). I can't wait to see what color her hair is!!! I wonder if it will be as thick and lustrous as mine was when I was a child. Stop laughing, Mom.

Super is now the size of a LARGE jicama. Not to be confused with an averaged-sized jicama. Get it straight.
Thank you to the person that already found all these fruits/veggies and scaled them for me.

And in other "Big" news, the last beam is going into the Marlin's stadium tomorrow. And because he's Big Stuff, JLo gets to sign the beam. I would have told him the baby's name to write on the beam had he asked, but I guess that opportunity has passed.
They love graffiti in Miami

Only one more year on this project and then it's Opening Day Miami 2012. Crazy to think that Super will be almost 1 year old by that time. I wonder if we can put together a Miami Vice birthday cake?







No comments:

Post a Comment