Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She's just big boned

Yesterday was our 32 week (a few days early) checkup with Dr. J. Blood pressure was still good at 100/80 and I gained a whopping 2 pounds. Of course, given the 9 and 6 pound weight gains of the past months, I think my body is trying to fight back. Or we might have reached our maximum weight threshold.

Super's heart was beating strong (after he finally found it) and she is now in the head-down position. The most interesting part was that she is measuring about a week big, so around 33 weeks. Time will tell whether that means she will arrive early (like her Dad) or be larger than average (like her Mom).

Either way, there are now discussions of getting our hospital bags packed and questions regarding the location of labor and delivery and when we need to come into the hospital. I keep praying that everyone that tells me the last few weeks of my pregnancy will seem to take forever are right. Heck, at this rate I will be happy to have the last few weeks of my pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. When you start going weekly to the doctor, time flies. Then when you have a child, time flies faster. Did you realize Chase is going to be 9 months old Friday???!!!

    P.S. I hope she comes early--I'm dying to meet her!

    ReplyDelete