Thursday, March 17, 2011

9 Weeks-Holy Cow.

Nine weeks left. 63 days (had to double check my mental math with a calculator on that one). That is not a lot of time. Thankfully the basement will be "finished" tomorrow when the carpet is installed. Then Rick gets to move all that stuff back down into the basement and we get to finish up the nursery. Home stretch, people!

Not a lot of development in Super-world. She is now 16.5 inches long and around 3.5 pounds. She is now the size of FOUR NAVEL ORANGES! Strange. In looking at this here ruler, the 16.5 inches makes a lot of sense. I have recently felt movement on the sides of my body, just above my hip bone area and around my upper rib cage. I think this baby likes to stretch her long legs in the diagonal direction. Good thing I have a long torso to accomodate those limbs! From the looks of things, the last thing on Super's to-do list are continue to fatten up and put the final touches on those lungs of hers. Looks like she's in the home stretch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment