Monday, February 28, 2011

So this is it, right?

I thought since it has been a few weeks I would put a current pic up of our progress. I don't know why I can't seem to get a picture when our bed is actually made. Oh yes, that's because it never is. Sorry Mom. I blame the pregnancy pillow. I am sure I will be right on top of the bed-making once the baby gets here.


Now mind you, I have no idea where I fall on the pregnancy size-o-meter, but I feel like it's still manageable. Apparently Rick feels differently:

(Actual exchange while driving yesterday, me at the wheel)

K: I wonder how close my belly will get to this steering wheel over the next few months?

R: Probably not too close. I mean, you are not going to get much bigger, are you?

Apparently Rick feels I have stretched as far as I can go. I have a feeling he's going to be in for a bit of a surprise over the next 12 weeks. We both might be in for a bit of a surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment