Thursday, February 10, 2011

*tap-tap*-Is this thing on?

Super can officially hear us now. This, coupled with the fact that blinking is starting now, is really crazy to me. This is real-deal baby stuff here people. Surfactant is starting to be made, which is somehow involved in lung function. We use surfactants to clean up petroleum spills, but I don't think they are talking about the same stuff. At least I hope not.

Miss S is now around 14 inches long and weighs around 1.75 pounds. She is now the size of an eggplant. One app refers to her size as a hothouse cucumber. I have never heard of this particular item, but it sounds like one slutty cucumber.

The phone warns of backaches, constipation, itchy skin, and heart burn. These are truly the days people. Thankfully, I have only fallen victim to one of these issues. I will leave it to you all to figure out which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment