Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowel Sunday

This weekend was a bit of a haze. I am not really sure what we did on Saturday other than a run to the mall and Nordstrom's Rack, followed by an Investigation Discovery true-crime marathon/nap session, which was awesome. I was finally directed by Rick to "shut that thing off after we find out what happened to the Jacobsons! I can't get sucked into another one of these shows!" We never found out what happened to the Jacobsons. We held out hope for them to the bitter end though.

Yesterday was a MAJOR purge day. Ricker and I went through closets and drawers and managed to generate FIVE bags of stuff to take to Goodwill. Of course, that still doesn't leave enough room to move Rick's closet from Super's room back into ours, but we'll figure something out. We then ran around looking for paints and various other items for Super's Baby Cave. We finally found a sweet leather chair at an even sweeter price that adds to all the fun colors of the room. We might be the only people in the world to find out the gender of our child, then go with a completely gender neutral room. Oh well. Pics will follow once we get it together. The "vision" evolves daily, so no sense in confusing everyone.

No, the title is not a typo. I have been plagued with some sort of stomach ailment the past few days. I thought it might be those fake-out contractions at first, but they seem to somehow be food-related. I get a really tight feeling in my stomach either if I get hungry or after eating. I realize this is a vague reference, given the size of my stomach lately, but if you are looking at my stomach, and my stomach is a map of the US, the pain would reside somewhere around Indiana (Texas/Oklahoma would be the belly button area, naturally). I am sure my mother will tell me it is gas. All stomach ailments are gas, which in our family, is true about 99% of the time. The mystery pains are somewhat of a governor though, as they keep me from eating too much, which I guess might come in handy at my next Dr's appointment. Maybe I will only gain 8 pounds this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment