Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Boy

Rick in his summer habitat with two of his favorite things: cheese and beer



It's Ricker's BIRTHDAY!!!! Everybody's favorite City Museum director is 35 today! I had big plans to take Rick out for an Indian meal this evening, but those plans might be thwarted by this pesky cold that is turning me into the mother of all mouth-breathers. Very attractive. I will continue my efforts to rally in hopes that we can make dinner. Rick is insistent on not doing anything special for him this year, which is absolutely no fun. Though it is hard to top events of years passed when we have taken our annual trips to exotic places for his big day. Oh well, there's always next year. Until then, I will be sending my beloved husband warm birthday wishes full of beer and cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment