Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vote early, vote often

I guess I am on the STLtoday.com email list because I am a loudmouth and comment on their articles on a fairly regular basis. No matter. Because of my loud mouth, I received a notification that STLtoday is having a Cutest Pet EVER contest. Ever. Not for the year, no limitations. Ev-ah! I have been holding out for this, and let's face it, B isn't getting any younger. One of the prizes is a professional doggie photo shoot! So, I have compiled some photos and I need you to assist in the preliminary judging. I present to you the handsome, the suave, the slobbery, BEXAR:




1. B in all his slobbery, wet nose goodness.



2. B with the ears at half mast. I wish this was more in focus, but it's an action shot.



3. Ears in full effect here. He was playing in the snow with the neighbor kids, so he was always on high alert.


4. Well hello there. This was taken a year ago and it's nuts how much more salt there is on the face. Both my boys are seriously going gray.



5. B and his best bud Squeak. He looks a little crazy here.




6. Zoned out teevee B.



7: Stoic and stately, though he does appear a little pissed at me in this photo.



Seriously, has there ever been a cuter dog? Never. Ever. This shiz is a lock!


1 comment:

  1. He's no Buddy of the Botanical Buddies, but he is cute. Top three are #6, #2 and #1, in that order. I love #3, but you don't get to see his sweet face.

    ReplyDelete