Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Hare and the Couch Potato


Once again, I am glomming on to the accomplishments of others. I would like to congratulate one Ms. Amy Strahan in winning the title of Missouri Road Race State Champ! Way to go Ames! Sorry you had to spend time in Jefferson City to get that done, but we are very proud of you!

Amy in action at the 2009 Webster Crit

On a completely different note, odds are if you are reading this you know me, and you know I have ZERO quality control when it comes to television. Well, I feel I should share what I have learned in recent viewings (especially since some of my friends don't have cable-GASP): If you ever want to feel like you've made some good life choices, I recommend watching Teen Mom on MTV. If you ever want to feel like your house really isn't that dirty, watch Hoarders. If you feel sleep is overrated, watch Forensic Files.


Bexar likes the teevee too, but he watches sophisticated shows like "Mad Money".

Actually, now that I think about it, I think Amy might be one of the few that doesn't have cable. I guess this is a lesson in all the things you can accomplish when you rid your life of trash TV. I would never want to strip a good friend of her hard-earned titles, so I will be keeping my precious cable subscriptions. I am a giver like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment