Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My name is Kaly, and I'm a Rageaholic

Well, maybe rage is too strong a word, but have been known for some brief bouts with anger, especially when people at work are giving me fits. I have been struggling with a particular client recently that has proven to be a worthy nemesis and it has started to wear on me. I discussed my current "ragey" condition with Rick while I was at work yesterday and came home to find this lovely selection waiting for me for the evening:

That's right, my favorite beer (Spotted Cow from Wisconsin, the only place you can get it), aged gouda, steaks, potato salad with bacon in it, and trashy magazines. I was momentarily disturbed that my husband thought my mood could be swayed by meat, booze, and tabloids, but I was even more disturbed when I realized he was right. It was a lovely evening and I will soon be current on all things gossip related.

The two of you paying attention might also notice the lovely butcher block in the picture! As previously discussed, Rick put about 60 hours of blood, sweat, and tears into this stinking table and it is absolutely gorgeous!


He even had the presence of mind to put a bottle opener on the side. I tell ya, I am one lucky gal to have such a thoughtful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment