Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For The Ricker

The Ricker has been feeling a bit under the weather the past few days, so I thought I would post something that he would enjoy/appreciate. One of the things that I have learned about my husband over the past almost 7 years of being together is that he's a bit of a snob. A font snob, specifically. This beast reared it's ugly head the most during wedding planning when we pored over different fonts for save the dates, invitations, and programs. I am shocked he hasn't commented on the font on this blog, now that I think about it. He's been known to swear off restaurants when he disagrees with the font choice on the menu.



I saw this image yesterday and it reminded me of my beloved husband:

One could also argue that you shouldn't be posting immature notes at a fortune 500 company, but what do I know?

While it may not be a cure for what's been ailing you, hopefully you feel better knowing there are other people out there like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment