Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You can keep the change....

...because as of yesterday's appointment, there is none. Still no contractions, no effacement, nothing. We have now transitioned to discussions of how far past my due date Dr. J will let me go (not more than one week). I choose to be flattered that Super finds her current home so comfy that she is making no plans to leave. And while I am crazy excited to meet her, I also like having her safe with me at all times.




The belly this morning, just shy of 37 weeks.


Rick seems confident that there won't be any action any time soon. He's not going to let any pending baby birthing slow down his jet-set lifestyle, no siree. He is flying to Chicago for the day today for a speaking engagement (he's very important). He's even making appointments the day before she's due, which is brazen. I guess in reality he's trying to get as much accomplished before she arrives, which is a novel concept. Meanwhile, I appear to have a bit of Senioritis and can't seem to focus on anything other than my next meal. At least one of us is being productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment