Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mortified

If you will notice, there is a "next blog" icon at the top of this page, that when pressed will advance you to someone else's blog. When I have a little extra time, I will often play a little "blog roulette". I won't even waste my time on a blog if one of the two situations are observed:

1) They haven't posted anything in over a month
2) There is some sort of grammatical error in the first paragraph

So imagine my dismay when my lovely brother, Patrick (who has become the blog police, apparently/thankfully) sent me a text on Saturday morning pointing out my use of "your welcome", not once but TWICE in Saturday's post. I felt immediate shame, yet was thankful that he was up at 7:15 in the morning reading the blog, which likely prevented many of you from seeing my errors.

Then I just saw the VERY SAME mistake in another post. I am an idiot. So, thank you for tolerating my ignorance and you ARE welcome to make fun of me for this at any given time.

2 comments:

  1. its no problem. usually their are no errors in you're blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get Patrick to patrol my blog as well? Chip is always hesitant to say anything because I go crazy and immediately seize the keyboard in an attempt to fix the error before anyone else sees it.

    ReplyDelete