Monday, December 20, 2010

Bring it On!

So guess who got their first Christmas gift this weekend?

You like my "editing" of this photo, no? In a brief moment of clarity, I figured out that it's probably not a great idea to advertise the address of our home in the unlikely event I have a crazy blog stalker. However, if any crazy blog stalkers would like to send Super or any other member of the Erwin clan some presents, I will be more than happy to provide you our address. IM me.


If you guessed Super, you'd be correct! Rick immediately made efforts to open the box, which were thwarted by yours truly. I am not sure what the protocol is for opening your unborn child's christmas gifts, but it's fun to drive Rick crazy with unopened presents, even if they aren't for him.

In an uncharacteristicly responsible and not procrastinatory move, I actually got all our gifts in the mail today. I cannot believe it. And I didn't even have to pay $150 to get them delivered in time for Christmas. This is truly a Christmas miracle. Though there will be no christmas cards this year. It was either one or the other. I am a mere mortal after all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to say that Super's present has arrived at my house before Christmas so you can have it on Saturday!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete