Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bust out the comb and tweezers!

It's week 18 and Super now has scalp hair and early eyebrows and eyelashes!!! Super, I am going to apologize in advance that it's quite likely that you are going to be the "eyelash runt" amongst your cousins. Parker and Chloe have eyelashes for miles and I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not from our side of the family (unless it's some bizarre recessive gene that none of the rest of us enjoy). Best to start addressing this at an early age. If you are a girl, I will start researching infant fake eyelashes from the jump. Don't worry, I have your back.

For your weekly fruit reference, Super is now the size of a cantaloupe and weighs about 7 ounces! Is anyone else glad it's winter and most fruits are out of season, because I might never look at a fruit salad the same way again. Why they can't be making non-edible references is beyond me. Sickos.

2 comments:

  1. Chase somehow got great eyelashes and I don't know where hers came from. Maybe there's hope. However, she is lacking in the eyebrow department. If her hair was my color, she'd look really dumb without them but thankfully with the lighter hair, she doesn't look completely weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase's eyelashes further cements lash runt status. But you are right, maybe there is hope!

    ReplyDelete