Monday, December 27, 2010

Big Day!

Super!!!

So we know the gender, but we can't say because we are waiting to get to Miami on Thursday with the GB/Big Daddy and Harkins sibling contingent to tell all of them. What we do know is that the baby is great, all limbs are accounted for and everything checked out. Super is a mover and a shaker for sure and was taking full advantage of the extra space in there. Both Rick and I couldn't believe how much movement there was (that I of course, couldn't feel). The ultrasound tech had some trouble seeing the cord, but I assured her that Super keeps a tidy womb and hides all cords out of view. He/She gets that from GB.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to find out if you're having a Super Girl or Super Boy. I love a surprise, whether it's at 20 weeks or 40 weeks.

    ReplyDelete