Thursday, December 30, 2010

50%

It's strange but I feel like I have been both pregnant forever and that it has gone by in a blink. As of today we are officially at the half way mark at 20 weeks!!! I guess we should probably start getting the wheels in motion on the baby purchases, eh? Rick hit the ground running on Monday after we found out Super's gender with some adorable purchases, none of which will provide a baby a place to sleep or a safe mode of transportation, but he/she will be very fashion forward. It's all about looking good in our house.

According to the ultrasound on Monday (real doctor data, not silly phone data), Super is now 11 ounces. Super is around 9 inches long (cucumber-sized according to the cannibals that run the Pregnancy Companion Ap) and is starting to accumulate meconium. What's that, you say? Well, it's a green colored sticky stool that it will pass after he/she is born. Excellent. How's your breakfast tasting? Here's praying for a timely delivery with no passing this green goo in utero.

In other news, I washed my hair with face scrub this morning. Now that my hair is properly exfoliated, it's time for Miami!!! We can't wait to get down there to hang with the family and finally divulge our Super Secret!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the meconium. Chase decided to jump the gun and let sme of that out before leaving the safety of the tummy. Needless to say, NICU was brought in and she was deemed okay--but I still think it's disgusting to think she did a number 2 in me and tried to eat it.

    ReplyDelete