Thursday, December 9, 2010

Super Thursday-WEEK 17!!!

Looks like my grapefruit reference last week was a bit premature, because according to my trusty-dusty phone, Super is now the size of a grapefruit. It also says that Super is 6 inches, so clearly modifications in agriculture are generating monster sized fruit these days. I am also a bit confused by the weight they provide (5 ounces), which seems a little light for that size. Oh well, I don't think actual bones have started to form yet (also starts to happen this week), so that might pack on some pounds in the near future.

What also might pack on some pounds is the new layer of fat that is starting to form. Super's weight will be 2-6% fat at birth, so clearly we have a ways to go. I should start feeling some more drastic movements soon as the bones form and loud noises may also start to startle the baby. Lucky for me my family is so quiet and serene that this shouldn't be a problem over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment