Thursday, May 12, 2011

When they say "mini watermelon"....

...I think they mean "full size watermelon that you bring to a picnic that feeds a family of 10".





I think that's a frisbee they are using there for scale.




Because there is nothing "mini" about this here watermelon. But if you do compare to this pic, you can see the difference in how she's hangin'.


So basically we are done here with the updates on Super's progress. Super is officially a legit baby, albeit a baby that is currently residing inside another human. I am assuming you all know what a real baby looks like, so no need to discuss that she now has baby fat and fingernails and fine baby hair and all that wonderful goodness. The phone tells me that she is now around the 7.25 pound range, and let's all just take a moment to pray that number is accurate. It also says that she is around 20 inches, though I tend to disagree with this dimension. From what I feel, this baby is all arms and legs, that happens to get hiccups about 5 times a day.


Dr. J estimates she could be anywhere from 6 to 9 pounds. Way to really dial that one in for me. I resisted the urge to use the ol' "gun to your head, how much would you say this baby weighs?" line on him during the last check-up. While Rick always seems to come up with answers for me when I use this particular question phrasing, I think I should probably take it easy on the man that will be bringing our child into this world and stay away from lines that could potentially be interpreted as threats. I'll save those for the delivery room.



No comments:

Post a Comment