Monday, January 31, 2011

Yep, she's that important

It's my big sister Chaney's 36th birthday today! (seriously, if anyone has issues with me divulging ages on here, speak now or forever hold your peace) Because she is very popular in the greater St. Louis area, people all over the city are flocking to the grocery store today to pick up birthday cards and cakes for her birthday celebration. I also heard mumblings about some devastating ice storm that is headed this way, but surely that was just in reference to how any weather developments might hinder this evening's celebrations. I am sure everything will be fine.


We went out on Saturday night to celebrate Chaney's birthday a few days early, "grown-up style". We visited Amigo Joe's, where the queso and margaritas were provided en abundancia (I'm sure that's accurate). Chaney was even serenaded by the lovely restaurant workers, which was awesome.

She even took a suspiciously green shot of tequila! Ole!

There are plans for a family pizza get-together this evening. Hopefully mother nature will grant us a reprieve and allow for this to happen. It should be mandatory that pizza places and hospitals remain open during violent winter weather. I will add that to my list of mandates for when I rule the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment