Sunday, June 19, 2011

He's got it

I predicted that Rick would be a wonderful father in my letter to Super, however I could have never predicted just how wonderful that could really be. If there ever was a natural father, it would be Rick. He has unending patience and always swoops in when this Mommy is about to lose her mind from exhaustion.

Annie and Rick have a special napping bond. Nothing will guarantee a good sleep like some time on her Dad's chest.

Rick is also master of the bottle. And because I was crazy tired last night, he delivered several in a row so I could get some sleep. Like I said, he knows exactly when to intervene.

So today I would like to wish my beloved husband a happy very first Father's Day. Thank you for making our lives so much better by being Annie's Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment