Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hit the Breaks!

I cannot believe it's been a month already. And what I also cannot believe is how big she is getting. She's now got some pudge brewing on the previously scrawny arms and she's getting better and better at holding her head up. I have even noticed that some of her newborn clothes are starting to get a bit snug. She's trading in her newborn squeals for little baby coos, which melt our hearts every time!

My friends have always been so great at taking monthly pics of their babies, complete with hand made signs. I know my limitations and that it would be much less likely to take monthly pics if I had to make signs too, so I found this alternative...

Almost a smile here...

Yay! I am one month old today! Where's my cake???

I have always heard people say how quickly time flies with your children, but I had no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment