Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Night Sleeper

Yes, we are still here, alive, and doing well. We are living in 3-4 hour increments between feedings and finally getting the hang of it. I'll save all the happenings regarding Annie for Monday's post, so this will hopefully hold you over until then...

Sweet fuzzy Annie shoulders. There is nothing softer in this universe and I will be very sad when the fuzz goes away.

Rick's good friend Justin came to town to visit today and took this picture. I realized there wasn't one of the three of us since we got home. I also cannot believe how small she looks in this picture as she seems so big to me now.

No witty remarks are coming to me right now. I guess that's one of the first things to go with sleep depravation. If you want to check back in on the blog in a few months once I get my mediocre sense of humor back, I will totally understand.

1 comment:

  1. Love! And you look fantastic! My bloated feet and face kind of dislike you right now.

    ReplyDelete