Thursday, November 11, 2010

So long 1st Trimester!

My iPhone pregnancy app (Thanks Rick!) says that I am now 13 weeks pregnant today, and officially out of my first trimester. Whew! The "new weeks" always start on Thursdays, so I will now be updating the public on the Super Size and any new developments on Thursdays. GET PUMPED UP PEOPLE!

According to my phone (do we even need doctors any more, I am sure there is an ultrasound app), Super is now around 3 inches; the size of a large plum. Super weighs 1.5 oz and is now starting in inhale and exhale amniotic fluid and has fully formed fingerprints. WooHOO! It also says that I should be starting to show around this week, but I think that my extra long torso is just making it look like I had a big meal. Maybe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment