Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Common Denominator

Received these disturbing images from big brother Patrick yesterday. In descending order of enthusiasm:

Congrats buddy, in the apparent sea of serial killers, you are king. The half-hearted thumbs up put you over the top.

There was really a tie for second as these two were the only ones willing to touch the more potent center portion of the AJ. This guy won second because of his casual demeanor. He almost looks comfortable holding that thing. Almost.

Stare too long at this crustache and you will turn to stone.

This guy probably wanted his identity concealed, but Patrick wasn't having it.

And finally, what is clearly a forced situation. This is also the same face I make when I pick up a dead rat. Patrick clearly has some dirt on this poor woman to make her take this picture.
What all of these people have in common is that they are more than a little dead behind the eyes. Whether that's because they love AJs or were forced to hold them for the picture by my taser-wielding brother (it was bring your taser to work day) remains to be seen.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your family is definitely a dedicated bunch.

    I did something similar once with these horrific white glasses my sister wore in grade school. But since she is now Mary Clare's legal guardian in the event that something happens to us, I best not share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they like to grab hold of something and run with it. I would be very interested in seeing these pictures of Sherri's glasses.

    I just noticed that I had "to long" instead of "too long" as a caption to one of the pics. I hate it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete