Saturday, November 6, 2010

Out of the closet

So I just realized that almost everyone that reads this blog already knows this, but for the few of you that are out of town or don't see me on a regular basis, I am pregnant! Since most people knew, I felt it was a bit strange to not be talking about this HUGE thing that is happening on the blog that is supposed to be about our lives.

This picture was taken on 11/1/10 at our second appointment. We call the baby "Super".

We found out on September 13th and we have been "Super-excited" since then (sorry). I have not had any real sickness issues and have just had endless sleeping abilities. I also think my superpower is to inflict my pregnancy symptoms on those around me. It's not teleportation or mind-reading, but for now, I will take it. The girls in my office have both been nauseous and tired, Mom has had some strange cravings, and Patrick's his usual moody self (this may or may not be related to my pregnancy).

The due date is May 20, 2011, so we will be adding to the already awesome group of May birthdays in our family! I will keep you all in the loop on the goings on as the adventures of Super and the Erwins continue!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is so exciting. I look forward to more pregnancy posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you calling moody? Me? It better not be me, 'cause I will CUT YOU! Perhaps I should stray away from making references to physical violence in the comments section of the post announcing the conception of our first child. Now I am sad. Not sad enough to erase it. The warning stands.

    ReplyDelete