Friday, September 3, 2010

Unpossible

I can't believe it. Chloe Hagemann is 7 years old today. Seven.Years.Old. This is absolutely insane. I think it's extra hard to grasp because Chloe stayed the same size for about 5 years, so we were sort of in suspended animation for a while, but in the past year she's grown quite a bit. I think there are officially 4 or 5 teeth that have been lost and she's slowly catching up with her big sister in the height department. She's an excellent reader and writer and is quite the little athlete! As the Hagemann family is headed to the beach for the weekend, we had to celebrate Chloe's birthday a day early. She got to choose the spot and she chose Webers, likely for the endless video games and quarter-wasting gumball machines.


Aunt Keem (Kim) was in attendance. Not sure what Chloe is so fixated on in this pic, but it would appear she is trying to move her glass of water with her mind.


Initial haul from the gumball machines (I know they are not gumball machines when you don't get gumballs out of them, but I can't think of the proper term). You'd be shocked at how excited 7 and 8 year olds get about a slimy rat and a blinky squish ball.

Chloe chose onion rings for an appetizer. Yummers!


Chloe, this is a family establishment. Get it together. In honor of my niece, I will not make all the obvious jokes for this particular picture.


Parker, on the verge of her teen years, was embarrassed to be seen with us and donned this disguise. Apparently her alter ego doesn't mind having her picture taken. There might be something to this....


BACON PIZZA!!! Obvious selection for your birthday dinner. Did you think I was exaggerating when I said that our family loves bacon?


Final haul from the gumball machines by the end of the evening. Apparently they were trying to get this one prize, which was never delivered. Oh well, there's always next year.

Happy Birthday sweet Chloe! I hope you have a great day! Rick and I love you very much!





1 comment:

  1. I'll ask the question on everyone's minds: Did she butter the bacon on her pizza?

    ReplyDelete