Friday, September 10, 2010

Life's a Beach-Part 2

Geebs is becoming very tech-savvy. So savvy that she is now proficient (and prolific) with the picture messaging. We received no fewer than 10 pictures of their fabulous condo at the beach. That's right folks, the luxury of the beach knows no bounds. Nothing but the best for these grandkids. Once Bigs left town, Geebs packed up the girls from their lovely beach house and headed to the Turquoise Condos across the street. From what I can tell, this place is as close as Orange Beach is going to get to Las Vegas.

This is their condo. If I didn't love them all so much I would hate them just a little bit.

Apparently one hot tub on the balcony is not enough. It would appear that Chaney and Dan are bringing up quite the little eco-terrorists with the water consumption. At least they are cute eco-terrorists.

My jealousy was reaching a tipping point when I got this pic. GB sure knows how to soften you up.
So the girls are returning back to reality today with Bigs. I am sure he will get in some last minute treats while at the airport. It really is the cutest thing I have ever seen. We are looking forward to getting some P&C time in this weekend with a sweet hotel birthday party on Saturday night. Of course, after this past week's experience, I am fearing the girls might be a little disappointed with the level of luxury at the Drury Inn, Chesterfield. Maybe GB will spring for an upgrade...

No comments:

Post a Comment