Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stock Tip

You didn't hear it from me, but JnJ stock should be going through the roof thanks to recent purchases of these little miracles:
I am not going to bore you with the details, but I will just say that I fell. Again. While running on Saturday. Because Rick was with me and I was downright pissed, I was able to finish a smidge over 9 miles before the adrenaline wore off and I was in genuine pain. I am apparently not picking up any of the subtle hints that the universe is puttin' down! While I think their statement that they last up to four days is a bit optimistic, I will say that these puppies were well worth their hefty price tag ($20 for the box of 4). When applied correctly, they are very comfy/flexy and you can even take them off and put them back on without compromising the stickyness. Perhaps my lot in life is to test wound care products...


Since there was no picture of the bruise (which is now about 99% gone), I figured I should at least give you a pic of the knee. Today is its first day uncovered and I hadn't been able to tell before I saw this pic that it has a stylish wave to it.

Or if you tilt your head to the left, it also resembles a bird! Excellent.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will heal before the whole bird thing becomes passe. I would hate for people to look at your knee and say, "Tsk. Birds are so last year."

    ReplyDelete