Monday, July 4, 2011

6 weeks/what day is it???

Silly holiday weekend almost made me miss my Monday update! I am praying you all have better things to do than check our blog on the 4th of July, so I am going to keep it brief.

I didn't want to jinx it when it first happened on Thursday night of last week, so I didn't mention it here, but our gal has been sleeping 6-8 hours at a time! In a cruel twist of irony, we are so freaked out when she does this that we have trouble sleeping. There's also the fear that it is not medically advisable for a child that is 5 weeks old to sleep for that long (it makes her miss at least one feeding session) that's lingering in my head. We will know if we have been starving her when she gets weighed in on Friday at the doctor. Until then, we are living under the old adage "never wake a sleeping baby".

Here are some pics from the last week. She doesn't appear to be wasting away....





No comments:

Post a Comment