Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big Day!

I just realized that we missed Cottage 13's 1st birthday! My very first post was on July 27th, 2010. I had no idea that it had already been a year. I guess we have been a bit distracted over here and all the gifts must have gotten lost in the mail. No rush. I also realized I have written over 200 posts. Mouthy Smurf (timely reference).

And speaking of birthdays, today is Dan Hagemann's 35th birthday! Since we are pretty much out of the running for night time celebrations these days, we volunteered to provide the celebratory birthday donuts. Nothing like starting the day with a caffeine and sugar rush!

Donut Tower


Today is also a big day for Miss Annie. She has graduated from her bassinet into her crib. We started to realize that she had about 1 inch clearance on either end in the bassinet and it was time to make the move.

Annie Cam photo. Yes, it is slightly creepy, however I am solidly addicted to watching her on this thing.

So you might be impressed that we moved her to her crib and I am not freaking out or crying about it. I should mention here that we moved her crib into our room. So this is really just a minor step. I am currently using the logic that we cannot regulate the temperature in her room to justify why we moved the crib into our room. I have a few months to come up with another excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment