Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tag Team Erwin Posting-14 weeks

How about that Ricker post? Well you all are lucky and get TWO posts today. It's like Christmas.

So this week does not only mark 14 weeks of life for Miss Annie, but today is her 100th day on this here planet! It's gone by so quickly, yet it seems like she's been here forever! We continue to have a unhealthy relationship with the swaddle. Just when I think we are ready to officially break-up, we have a bad sleeping spell and we come back to the swaddle, tail between our legs, ready to make a go of it again. I think adding to her mixed emotions about the swaddle is the fact that she has found her hands. And when I say found, I mean she's obsessed with them...

Thank God I don't have teeth or I couldn't fit near as much of my hand in my mouth.

And lest you think she only favors the right hand, here she is enjoying a sampling of the left. She's handbedextrous. See what I did there?


Rockin' some more monkey PJams, the motif of choice for Annie.
Rick is not afraid to pimp his daughter out in City Museum garb. This shirt says "Directress" on the back. Gotta let everyone know who's in charge.



I can't recall if I put up this picture before and am too lazy to look so I am putting it up again because it is so cute. And because it's not on the changing pad.

Annie preparing for a weekend outing. The shades are to hide from the PAPArazzi. Get it? Papa?I am just full of 'em today. Watch out Dan Hagemann.

Talking business with Monkey.
A sweet photo of mommy's strange neck rolls and disheveled Sunday morning hair.

Test shot during the announcement card photo shoot.

Soon we might just turn the changing pad into her crib. When you add in watching music videos, it really is her favorite place ever.
This baby is not starving.

She has been described by strangers (because everyone seems to feel compelled to comment on the size of your baby) as being healthy, robust, a "chunk", and yet some still call her tiny when they find out she is 3 months old. I find most of her bulk is in her face/cheeks. Wonder where she gets that from?

No comments:

Post a Comment