Tuesday, August 30, 2011

22 days old video.

I never thought that I would be that dad who had a picture of his kid as his computer screen saver. But I am. In fact I have a slide show as my background and pictures on my desk. If you ask me about my daughter I'll give you a list of 50 new things she can do, the sounds she makes, and show you 300 of the 500 photos of her I have on my phone. Annie has turned me into that dad. I like being that dad.

Since I am that dad, here is a time lapse video shot when Annie was 22 days old. The video was during her 2:30am feeding and took place over 45 minutes. When we disappear for a little bit, that's because she just went the bathroom on me. We use to dance to the Lullaby Renditions of the Cure to help get her back to sleep. She loves their songs Just Like Heaven and High.

Oh, and because I am that dad. I do get a little weepy eyed watching this video.

-Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment