Monday, November 12, 2012

The latest and (not so) greatest

Yes. In the spirit of full disclosure, I feel I should document our most recent stage over at Casa de Erwin.

Hitting.

And it's not really a "I got hit in the face because I happened to be in the line of fire during a flailing tantrum" type hit. We have those too, but that's not what I am talking about.

It's me telling Annie that she has to drink her milk before she gets more water.

Resulting in me getting a smack to the face.

It's me trying to get Annie in the carseat to go to the grocery store.

Uppercut to my jaw.

I have been working really hard to hold her hands, look her in the eyes and tell her NO, we don't hit. It hurts Mommy.

Last night she did the move where she did all the motions like she was going to hit me, and then stopped this short of my face. Total psych out.

I am not sure this is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment