Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last Day 0-12

We put Annie down to sleep for her last night in the coveted 0-12 month demographic. Our girl will be one year old tomorrow. It blows my mind. I remember buying the Supergirl t-shirt in Miami the weekend after we found out that we were having a girl. The shirt was for an 18 month old and seemed impossibly big. I couldn't imagine there would be a time that our little peanut would fit into that big girl shirt. I even remember checking the "impossibly big" clothes drawer from time to time and seeing the shirt and knowing there's no way it would fit. 

Last week I picked it out of the drawer and held it up and even then it seemed too big. Then we put it on.


Holy crap. It fit. Barely. Had we waited another month it might have been too small. 
It's official. Our Super Baby has become a Super Girl.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Annie! I can not believe it either! How fast this year has gone by! Remember the clothes lesson. I recently just had one of those moments myself with Chloe. Last summer we were still squeezing into 12-24 months shorts. In lightening speed Chloe has gained herself all the way to a healty size 8 in shorts!
    Happy Birthday Super Girl! We Love You More and More With Every Passing Day!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Annie! I also have the similar issue with clothes with Chasers! I always think there's no way it will fit--it will be too big! Her and Annie have grown so much! Happy birthday to my favorite little niece ever!

    ReplyDelete