Friday, May 18, 2012

Fork It!

Now that someone we know is growing precariously close to the 1 year mark, I figured I would take the time on Wednesday to give actual feeding utensils (other than our hands) a go. 


Confusion. Maybe even anger, that her beloved banana had been speared by this foreign device.

No matter, I will just remove my banana and do this the old fashioned way.

Who are all these people on this strange thing? I will stare like this for approximately 7 minutes.
And now, when there's nothing on the fork, I will place it gingerly in my mouth.

Though no food was actually self-delivered with the fork, it did end up in her mouth by her own hand. I think I will chalk that up as a win for the first effort. 

1 comment:

  1. Chase still picks up food with her hands, and puts it on the fork...then proceeds to eat it. She misses the part about keeping the hands clean. It certainly won't get any better by the time she's nearly 2. :)

    ReplyDelete