Friday, November 18, 2011

Call off the Search

I guess in light of recent child abductions, I shouldn't make statements like that, but we are all present and accounted for over at Casa de Erwin.


Oh my Dog, I just typed out this whole thing about how Annie is not sleeping and it's making me crazy in the midnight hours and Rick probably hates me and blahblahblah and then my computer ATE IT! Maybe for the best because it could have probably been used against me in a court of law and did not do anything to promote my mother of the year status. To sum up: Annie is not sleeping well, I am not handling it well, and Rick is a saint through it all.



Certainly no time to re-type any of that so I will leave you with this adorable picture of Miss A.





I know you all are anxiously awaiting a summary of the baptism activities. I promise to get that to you this weekend. SPOILER ALERT: it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment