Sunday, October 31, 2010

Redemption Song

After making some controversial statements about the type of person who enjoys Almond Joys and the subsequent backlash from my blogging public, I started to think I was maybe in the minority when it came to the love for Almond Joys. Rick was even getting a little gloatie with me about the whole thing. Needless to say I have had candy on the brain, which subsequently resulted in a mysterious reduction in our candy rations as the big day approached, so we made a last minute run to Target to replenish the supply.


At first I was bummed out due to the total lack of selection and the ramifications this would have on our Halloween Message. Then I took a closer look...
Well what do we have here? It seems as if the candy apocalypse has occurred and the only things that remain untouched (besides one stray bag of what appear to be pre-season mint M&Ms) are the bags upon bags of Almond Joys! HA! I told you guys they are horrible, and this proves it. Or it proves that serial killers don't shop at my Target. Either way, I come out ahead.

Happy Halloween everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Does it worry you at all that none of your neighbors have good taste? I bet all of the houses around you have inflatables in the front yard. Possibly inflatables with moving parts. And music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TB-not an inflatable in the bunch, though some are on the cusp. There was some Ice Tea/Cube (can't ever keep them straight) playing at one point, which some would say was scary.

    P-you know I can't photoshop, and since Rick tried to delete the photos from my phone, he wouldn't help me in that effort.

    It's ok you two, I would be upset if I was wrong too.

    ReplyDelete