Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lucky We're Friends

We all have them. The friends that are so capable, creative, and downright "together" that they make you a little uncomfortable. Mine is Emma. She's lucky I love her so much, because if I didn't, I would probably hate her a little bit. Emma has two beautiful kids and her youngest, Morgan Joy, just turned ONE! I can't believe how quickly time goes by with these babies.

Because Emma is so busy being crafty and making homemade butter cream icing, she does not have time to blog, facebook, etc, so I figured I would take care of that for her. These pics were pilfered off her shutterfly account:

She makes the icing herself, and if I know emma, there was no "box mix" involved in this monstrosity.

Super cute party hats for everyone!


I would smile like this if my birthday parties were half this awesome!


Oh, I am sorry. Did you think that was just a normal sized cupcake? No siree!

Happy Birthday Morgan! I hope you had a great day! I have been solicited to photograph older brother James' birthday party in a few weeks. I am already planning to make myself sick on cake/goodies and pray that some of this creativity/ability rubs off!



1 comment: