Friday, October 15, 2010

Deadbeat Wife

I blame the dog. Somehow after documenting all the minutiae of our day to day lives, I couldn't find the time to get on here and wish my sweet Ricker a happy 4th anniversary. Of course, part of the issue was that I didn't count on the fact that he was planning on setting a new Erwin record for early arrivals at the airport (2 hours and 15 minutes this time!), which cut into my planned blogging time. And the dog. The dog had to be dropped off at Kennelwood Pet Resort (thanks GB and Bigs!), which further cut my time short. No matter. He's used to this by now.

So I wanted to wish my Ricker a Happy Anniversary. Thanks for being the most amazing husband and friend. I can't imagine what a bummer it is to be all the other husbands out there, knowing it's just a race for 2nd place. I love you dearly. Thank you for my wonderful life.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing says true love like tall boys of Miller Lite and Miller High Life. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty lucky myself. I love you.

    ReplyDelete