Friday, June 1, 2012

STEPS!


I guess it took calling Annie out on the not walking yesterday to motivate her to take her first few steps last night. She had bunny in one hand and a silver cup from great grandma Edith in another. Keeping it real and classy. Real classy. She took two steps and then fell to her knees. Rick and I exploded into screams and clapping. It's a miracle we didn't scare her to tears and thus prevent her from walking for the rest of her life. I think the key to preventing the "cruising" is having things in both hands. You established Moms of walkers out there will probably say a huge DUH to this one, but I never thought of it. And YOU never told me. So it's practically your fault.

Of course there are no pictures as it was pre-bedtime technology-free time so I will throw in this pic, which was also taken yesterday, to document Annie's wild curly hair.


Hopefully the curls pick a direction one of these days, but I think she pulls it off quite well.

Way to go, baby girl! We are so proud of you. Rest assured your Dad will have you on a strict training regimen this weekend and you will be running by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment