Thursday, December 8, 2011

28 weeks-Is that right?

Can we just call it 6.5 months? Keeping track of all these weeks is exhausting. See below (originally typed "blow"-ha!).

I have never been a great multi-tasker, but pregnancy and subsequent child that sprang forth from my loins has made this 1,000 times worse. Now I can't even have music on while I am trying to have a conversation. It's bad. So between tending to the child, working, making sure we don't end up on a very special episode of "Hoarders" and eating something other than Crazy Bowls and Wraps every day, I haven't had a ton of time for the blog. Oh, and throw some Christmas shopping and our newfound commitment to working out (gross), and you have one spazzed out Kaly.

Here are the highlights from the last week:






Someone met Santa. It was sort of an impromptu visit because we saw the line was non-existent. This explains her lack of Christmas attire. And the fact that she has no Christmas attire aside from her Christmas PJs. What's that? You want me to go shopping for some more clothes for my child? Can you also let me know when you will be in the vicinity of a tower or a book depository and where I can get my (non-existent) gun cleaned? I'm a little stressed here people. Don't push me.







Thankfully there is a tree. At least I am not a total deadbeat.







Annie is having a love affair with her big toe on her left foot. She brings it in real close and talks to it. Then she tries to eat it.





While I don't think she knows it yet, she can pretty much sit up unassisted. For this photo, I just backed myself away and she stayed upright for quite some time, though she appears to be listing to the right in this photo.



We also went to the doctor for our 6 month checkup on Monday. Here are the stats:



Weight: 16 lbs, 9 oz 52nd percentile



Height: 26.5 inches 66th percentile



Head: 17 1/8 inches 78th percentile



So other than that, not a lot going on over here. As always, I will try to slow down (at some point) and enjoy our baby's first Christmas. For now I am thankful that she's so young that she won't remember this year, so we don't have to do a ton of fun shopping for her. Of course, depsite my previous threats of terrorism, that is the one thing that I would actually enjoy. Hopefully by next year I will have this multi-tasking thing down.



No comments:

Post a Comment