Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Life's Work

I feel like I have always taken a lot of photos. Then Mr. Erwin gave me his old Olympus 35 mm with all these fancy fixin's and I was hooked. Having Annie gave an injection of steroids into my little photo bug. I have been taking monthly photos of Annie, which I just sent up to Walgreens for development so they could be framed. Imagine my delight when I got this little note on my photo envelope:

"Some photos were prof. photos need release from one copy write"

That's right people. I've made the big leagues, though I am not sure what they mean by "some photos".

2 comments:

  1. And we'll ignore the write/right thing because they were obviously stunned by your talent.

    And you know I'm just pointing that out because I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And obviously because they are well-versed in copyright infringement, because from what I can tell, they gave me all my photos. While they have excellent taste in photos, probably not rocket surgeons.

    ReplyDelete