Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This is why I don't have snacks in the house

I went on a tear on Sunday. I wanted to make Annie homemade snacks for the week instead of processed stuff. I made granola bars and fruit snacks. As a special treat I also made "thin mint" cookies.


The Ritz crackers are supposed to be fully covered but I wanted to leave a clean spot for Annie to hold and possibly avoid a huge mess.

That didn't work. She was filthy. And seemed more interested in the cracker. So no more for Annie.

Rick preferred the granola bars.

That left me.

These things are legit. And I can't stop eating them. As of this evening there are only a few left. And I have been eating them all day. I am thinking of just polishing off the batch so the agony is not dragged out.

1,000 calories in one day is better than 200 calories over five days.

How's that for some squirrelly logic?

No comments:

Post a Comment