Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy

I have dreaded this week for some time. Jen, Annie's sitter, had the nerve to go with her family to Disney World this week and it just happened to be a week that I have a work conference and Rick is taking a course to become a certified playground safety inspector. So that means no days for either of us at home. Thank the sweet Lord that other St. Louis schools are also on Spring Break so sweet Aunt Shisha offered up her break to watch Annie. And Uncle Hapster happens to be available to assist in the baby watching efforts. I have known it would be a stressful week regardless of the child-watching situation, so I will be oh so thankful when it is over.

My brain is worn out from trying to understand presentations by people that are significantly smarter than myself, so I am going to post some pics from the last week because just making words is proving to be difficult.

Loving swim lessons, which could also be called "keep your child from drinking the pool sessions"

Chillin at the Dog Town St. Patrick's day parade

Taking a keen interest in the stairs. Barricading devices will be purchased this weekend.

Learning to take pictures of herself with the phone

Showing off new jammers and her teeth.

I am so thankful for family that loves this sweet girl so much and takes such good care of her. Thank you all so much for making this dreaded week so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment