Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Big Girls

Those of you paying close attention and have functioning long term memories (what? who?) may recall that my cousin, David, and his beautiful wife had TRIPLETS. Three babies. Three baby girls. And did I mention they have an older baby boy that will turn four in one month and one day? I am breaking out into a sweat just typing this.




Today marks the very first birthday of these lovely ladies. If I had to guess, the picture goes (left to right), Jane, Julia, and Emma. I have a 50-50 chance on the Emma/Jane guess.


If I am being honest, there has been more than one occassion when I have thought "this is only one baby; I can handle this". So tonight I raise my glass to the Watson family and two parents that make rearing four children under four look good and for regularly giving me perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Such beautiful girls! But, holy moley, TRIPLETS! That is intense! I do love their classic names :)

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete