Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My first Linkup. I am official now.



button

I follow Holly's blog and she started this linkup where you answer new questions each week. The person with the funniest answers gets a $10 gift card. It's a short list of things I won't do for a gift card of any amount, so I figured why not? Plus, I feel rude reading everyone else's answers and not participating, so here goes.


1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...Cadbury Eggs. I currently eat them like calories don't count. Rick got me a case of 48 for valentine's day when I was pregnant. How I didn't develop gestational diabetes is beyond me.


2. On my Prom night....I wore a tight/short white lace dress, nude hose, white high heels (dyables that had not been dyed, natch) and a pearl choker. I looked like a hooker going to a christening.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...french vanilla sugar free coffee creamer. We have a problem with consumption of this in our household. We have yet to figure out who is the culprit. HINT: It's Rick.

4. Family functions typically...are awesome. I love my family. And though this sounds sarcastic, it's not.

5. I think my blog readers...have a lot of time on their hands.

6. I'd much rather be.....on a beach having strong cocktails. In this scenario, I would not get a sunburn or a hangover, or sand in my perfectly fitting bikini and I would actually be able to relax and not check my phone compulsively the whole time.

7. I have an obsession with....checking my phone. I blame my outrageously slow computer at work. It takes like 90 seconds for a document to upload to an email so I have a habit of picking up my phone about every 4 minutes.

8. My work friends....don't exist. At least not at my current job. I am "the boss" in this office, so I don't fraternize with the help. I do have wonderful friends that I made at my previous place of employment, but I don't see them nearly enough.

9. When I created my Facebook account....it was to google stalk someone my brother went on a date with. I don't think he even knows this. He mentioned some gal, and since he never mentions any gals, I went to check her out. This thing called "Facebook" popped up in the search and the rest is history. Rick told me it was just for the college kids at the time. I should add here that I am what Rick calls a "Page 5 Stalker", meaning I go five pages deep on a google search when I am stalking someone on line. I corrected him to say that I go all the way until Google tells me there is no more. There's no sense in stalking someone half way. Few things make my stalker heart sing like when someone has relaxed privacy settings on their FB photos.

What were we talking about again? I think I have said too much.

10. My least favorite word is...f-a-r-t. Thanks, Mom.

11. I really don't remember....my 20s.

12. Justin Bieber....'s life story should be the sequel to "Boys Don't Cry" because I am not convinced he has male genitalia.





2 comments:

  1. if you don't win this - I will send you a $10 gift card. "a hooker going to a christening"? OMG -crying laughing. "Page 5 stalker" - now I'm snorting laughing. HAAHAHHA! JUSTIN BEIEBER! Any mention of Boys Dont Cry still makes me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Strange admitting the Google stalk thing but anyone who knows me in real life knew this already.

      Delete