Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Shopping

In an effort to keep from strangling my beloved husband for opting to not strap Annie into the race car seat in the shopping cart, I decided to focus on things that made me happy.
Pie on a stick. For the pie lover on the go. When you can't be bothered with a fork or a plate. And its on sale! Had Annie not had one leg swung over the side of the cart poised for her imminent demise, I would be the proud owner of these bad boys. And I would hate myself right now.


                                                    
Who didn't see this coming? Kimmy has always been one weekend food bender away from the husky section but she has managed to keep Major Chubs at bay. Until now. That dress also has to be the most unflattering design ever: party in the back, stay-puft in the front. The wrist cuff is very slimming though.

Of course she will probably lose it all in a month, which will be annoying. But until then, I look forward to watching her enjoy her new pregnancy physique. Keep those Pie Bars coming!

1 comment:

  1. Last weekend, at our Home Depot outing, I was going for "Fun Mom" and got the cart with the kid seats - you know the one that makes your cart twice as long and hard to maneuver? Avery stayed in it about 45.7 seconds until she realized that she could come and go as she pleased. So the monster cart was discarded in an aisle.
    And my sister, in attempts to be "cool aunt", lets Avery sit in the big part of the cart. So when I take her to the store, it is a fight from the get-go to put her in the seat and buckle her. Recently, Amanda let Avery WALK around Target with her and "push" the cart herself - now she doesn't even want IN the cart, let alone in the seat, buckled.

    ReplyDelete