Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We're alive.

Barely.

We've cancelled our cable and I have given up (cut back on) sugar. We're hardly recognizable over here. I think this is what it's like to be Amish. Or off the grid. Or a cave man.

I vacillate between raging head aches and raging temper. And no Real Housewives of New Jersey to distract me. It's good times. Needless to say, the blog has suffered due to my lack of humor. Or will to live in a carb-free world where we watch "This Old House" on a Wednesday night.

Did I mention we've only been without cable for 24 hours? My reaction to the absence of sugar and cable in our lives clearly proves that it was something that needed to happen.

Pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. And here I was so proud of myself for boldly telling Chip last night to cancel Showtime.

    ReplyDelete